Skip to the content
Tapered Mens Haircut Using CLIPPER OVER COMB
Tips for a Great Tapered Mens Haircut
- Make a note the hair texture; this will determine how you taper the hair.
- Start off with the hair mostly dry.
- When you put the comb into the hair, make sure to bevel it out slightly.
- Work diagonally back so that the weight line falls lower towards the nape of the neck.
- Don’t shift to a horizontal cut as you get to the nape of the neck; instead you want to build in a v-shape.
- Use the trimmer to clean up all the edges.
- Wet down the hair and comb it back to find out where the natural part is.
Tools of the Trade
- Ys Park 209 comb
- Wahl Senior Clipper
- Acro Yuragi 00 texturizing scissors